Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

fitobae

I opted to have my refund sent to the new TurboTax green dot visa why does it say on my electronic filing instructions that it's going to Civista Bank?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AprilLO

I opted to have my refund sent to the new TurboTax green dot visa why does it say on my electronic filing instructions that it's going to Civista Bank?

Did you opt in for Refund Processing Service? If so here is a helpful FAQ about Civista Bank: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4233182

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AprilLO

Did you opt in for Refund Processing Service? If so here is a helpful FAQ about Civista Bank: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4233182

fitobae

My fees are being taken out of my refund, so is that where Civista bank comes in? I just want to make sure the info is correct being this is the 1st time I've done it this way. Also I haven't received my TurboTax card in the mail yet but it's only been 6days. But how can I check on that?
AprilLO

Yes, Civista will take the fees out than release the rest of your refund. Look for your personalized card to be delivered 5-10 business days after ordering it.
AprilLO

fitobae

Thank you!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies