astriegel15

I only have access to the first page of my tax return. How do I get access to all of the pages. Is this because I used the free version?

If you filed a Form 1040EZ that tax return is only one page.  If you want all the forms and worksheets included in your tax return then download the PDF from Print Center.

To access your current year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and Click on Add a state

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets