yamoinca

I omitted 1099-B's for 2015 and 2016. I paid a penalty in 2015. I want to amend 2016 but it prompts for all my info. How do just go to form 1099B after choosing amend?

To enter an investment sale from a brokerage account (1099-B), follow the steps below.

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Under Investment Income
  • On Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other, click the start or update button

Or enter investment sales in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to investment sales

• Under Investment Income

yamoinca

I still had to go through some questions, one of which was not filled in with previous filed answer which is disconcerting but yes, you can more quickly jump to the form using these instructions.