Solved: I never received my stimulus check in the mail so ...

I never received my stimulus check in the mail so how do I go about requesting the stimulus check?

on TurboTax online how can I request a stimulus check?

In the Federal Review section of the 2020 TurboTax program you will be asked about stimulus payments.  If you are eligible based on your 2020 federal tax return the Recovery Rebate Credit will be entered on the federal tax return, Form 1040 Line 30 as a tax credit.  The credit will be included in the federal tax refund or will reduce the amount of federal taxes owed.