turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I never received my CA state taxes and I filed on february 11. I entered the wrong apartment number on my tax information and I am afraid that is going to affect me also receiving my stimulus check.

Does anyone know how I can edit my address information or find out where my CA state return check is? It literally seems impossible to get anything done right now... 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KatrinaB48
Expert Alumni

I never received my CA state taxes and I filed on february 11. I entered the wrong apartment number on my tax information and I am afraid that is going to affect me also receiving my stimulus check.

Yes, you will be able to update your mailing address or submit direct deposit information soon by clicking this IRS link. Please view this TurboTax FAQ and click the California link to track your state refund. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi Katrina,

thanks for your response. Whenever I check where my refund is (I’ve done it many times) it says “issued” but I never received the check. So I think it’s somewhere lost out there. I also can’t reach anyone on the phone due to covid19. I also heard that if 3 months have passed by, then you just lose your check if you never got it. Not sure if that is true but I just want to find a way to find out where my check is and the ftb website just says issued with no other details. 

AmyC
Expert Alumni

If the state issued the check the first time, they will re-issue. A check not delivered should go back to the FTB. 

CA FTB refund says: 

Did not receive refund, or refund check was lost or damaged

If you haven’t received your refund yet, allow enough time to process your tax return.

If you still haven’t received a refund, or your check was lost or damaged, contact us.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies