hemajays

I need to send my transcripts to uscis as request for initial evidence for processing Greencard. I just mailed amended tax return. When can I order amended tax transcript?

Carl

An amended tax return can take 8 weeks or longer to process, after you have mailed it to the IRS.
rjs

The information from the amended return will not be available in a transcript until some time after the IRS has finished processing the amended return. The IRS says the normal processing time for an amended return is up to 16 weeks from when they receive it. Starting about 3 weeks after you mailed it you can check the status by using the "Where's My Amended Return?" tool at the following link on the IRS web site.

http://www.irs.gov/Filing/Individuals/Amended-Returns-(Form-1040-X)/Wheres-My-Amended-Return-1