turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mshorn17

I need to print this return before filing. I need to look over . I am missing some info

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I need to print this return before filing. I need to look over . I am missing some info

Beneath your question above it says "TurboTax for Mac", which is a paid desktop product (CD/download), so if that is indeed the product you are using, you should be able to print a copy of the return or any specific forms at will.    Please provide the following info:

1. First of all, what tax year are you preparing and need to file?  A 2018 return or previous tax year?
  2. Please confirm what product version you are using-- i.e., desktop software for Mac (CD/download) or Online TurboTax (website version)?

If you are using desktop software, what/where is the roadblock that keeps you from printing on demand?   Are you getting any error message?

On the other hand, if you are using Online Turbotax (website version) to prepare a 2018 return, you cannot print a review copy until you pay the TurboTax product fees.  We can tell you how to pay in advance to have full printing privileges, or can tell you a way to preview (but not print) a portion of the return before paying.

I don't use a Mac, so I'm going to ask someone who does to help you later today.  In the meantime, please go ahead and provide the additional info I asked for above.

@macuser_22 Are you please able to assist here when you are in the forum today?   Thanks!

Sure if the poster answers your questions.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies