I need to print the signature page from my tax ret...

jules_0147

I need to print the signature page from my tax return, where can I find that? Thanks

where can I find the signature section

On the federal tax return, Form 1040, where you sign is on page 2 of the 1040 where it indicates - Sign Here

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

If someone like a lender is requiring a "signed" copy of your tax return you will need to sign it in ink yourself for them.  When you e-file the "signature" is electronic and no physical signature appears on the tax return.