treavore

I need to print an out of state tax return but it doesn't show up on my timeline nor do it show up as part of my 2016 federal. Turbotax recommendation haven't helped.

Try this -

When you sign onto to your online account using the exact same user ID you used to create the 2016 tax return you will land on the Welcome Home screen.  Click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Add a state (you will not actually be adding a state).  This will take you to the 2016 online tax return.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Click on Print Center.  Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.   Choose the option All Forms 

Is it part of the S Corp return that you mentioned earlier?
treavore

Yes. I resolved that issue by deleting my K-1 from the S-Corp and reentering it since it kept defaulting to the company being sold.  This is separate.  I am now able to print my non-resident state return, but unlike my resident state return, the the out of state return doesn't show up, (even when I select print all forms in the print center) just the schedules appear for printing.  I've used turbotax in the same exact situation in prior years and haven't had these issues.

Contact TurboTax support during business hours about the missing tax returns in the PDF.
See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489</a>

Try this -