Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ldibattista
Returning Member

I need to get copies of the 1099's we filed in 2017. The hard copies are lost and the forms were not saved electronically in error. We use the on-line version.

my user ID is xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx
I realize this will be an additional cost

Please contact me at xxxxxx-xxxx

Laurie DiBattista
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I need to get copies of the 1099's we filed in 2017. The hard copies are lost and the forms were not saved electronically in error. We use the on-line version.

Sorry,  Turbo Tax doesn't have copies of any forms you received.  What kind of 1099?  You might have to get another copy from the bank, broker or issuer.

Or do you mean 1099Misc you prepared using Quick Employer Forms?  They only keep 1 past year so 2018 & 2019.

Quick Employer Forms Login: 

https://quickemployerforms.intuit.com/signin.htm?url=https%3A%2F%2Fquickemployerforms.intuit.com%2Fw...

How do I access my prior-year Quick Employer Forms?

Quick Employer Forms is designed to make the creation of Employer Forms and the filing process smooth and hassle-free. Each year as part of your filing experience, we encourage you to download and save a PDF of your completed Quick Employer Forms.

After you file, we also make it easy to access your current-year forms in Quick Employer Forms through October 31. This gives you time to download and store a PDF of your forms.

You can easily save a copy of your completed forms by either of the above methods for free.

When next year’s version of Quick Employer Forms is released, you can access your prior-year returns by purchasing TurboTax Business or Home and Business for CD/Download, TurboTax Self Employed, or TurboTax Live Self Employed. When you do, you'll be able to view, print, or download your prior-year forms for previous tax years.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies