I need help updating my EIN information i put it i...

dgibson0220

I need help updating my EIN information i put it in wrong and it will not let me go back to edit the numbers?

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”  Does your account say “pending?”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4169486-can-i-change-my-return-if-i-already-submitted-it-and-you-r...

B51

Yes

B51

Yes it rejected it

CassLO

@B51 Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for assistance with a rejected EIN:

TurboTax Online instructions for E-file reject FW2-502: The name or EIN for an employer on your W-2 ...