I need help talking to customer service too get a ...

elizondo321

I need help talking to customer service too get a new turbo tax card

MinhT1

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate their patience.   For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to our Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

dhill005

i lost my card and im having trouble talking to anyone who can help

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can order a replacement card by Logging Into to your Turbo Visa® Debit Card account or calling 888-285-4169 and reporting your card lost/stolen.  Please see How do I report my card lost or stolen? for additional information.