I need a refund from turbotax. I was charged befor...

faitherina2

I need a refund from turbotax. I was charged before even finishing my filing and now I want to file with someone else. TurboTax owes me money!!!

EbonyL122824
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the following FAQ regarding a refund for TurboTax Online products.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/does-your-unconditional-60-day-money-back-gu...

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance as we are not able to assist with billing issues over AnswerXchange.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

gussandy

Sir I too was charged before I even finished. I just found out an hour ago that I was being charged and that my taxes were e-filed with out my permission. You used my credit card illegally.  You gave me a credit for Solar panels which I don't have and never will have. I tried to correct it when I saw it in the auto audit check. I asked for help but no one got back to me so I filed with TAX ACT and paid all my taxes before I got the message that you were charging me. Understand I never gave the final OK to file or to use my credit card.

Do not call me as I am hearing impaired and do not answer the phone. I use text messages and email.

I will count on you taking care of this immediately. Mary Ann Jones

EbonyL122824
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@gussandy We will do what we can to escalate your situation and provide you assistance.