ReneeMerriett

I need a copy of the first two pages of my tax return. Why is it so long, 131 pages. I don't need all of that information.

I only need the first 2 pages of my tax return. How can I save that only and not the entire 131 pages?

rjs

Are you using TurboTax Online or the CD or download TurboTax software?
What year's tax return are you trying to get a copy of?
ReneeMerriett

I am downloading my 2015 return using Turbo Tax online and saving it to a drive on my computer.

The PDF that you can download now includes all the worksheets ... you can choose which pages to print using the PDF printer functions. 

yongwukim

I want only the first two pages for mortgage application, How can I copy?

yongwukim

I filed on line and have a copy. But I want only two pages for my mortgage application.

yongwukim

online

DaveF1006

If you have a pdf copy saved to your computer, you can access that copy and then print within the pdf. Once you select to print, you have a print queue in front of you and if you only wish to print pages one and two, go to the pages tab in the queue and type in 1-2.  Then when select print, only pages 1 and 2 will print.

KarinBylander

Online.

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You are commenting on an older thread that may contain outdated information. Do you have a specific question that we can assist you with?