I need a cash advance against my 2020 tax return w...

I need a cash advance against my 2020 tax return with no credit check

I doubt anyone will give you an Advance before the end of the year.  Last year for 2018 returns the Refund Advance was only offered to select customers.  It was a prepaid Visa on which some qualified users could get a refund loan--but only after their tax returns have been filed and accepted by the IRS which won't be until late January.

You will file your 2020 tax return in 2021. The tax return that you will file a couple of months from now, in 2020, is your 2019 tax return.

There has been no information regarding refund advances for 2019 returns.  Last year for 2018 returns, certain qualified users were offered refund advance amounts on prepaid Visas at the time of e-filing, predicated on the amount of the refund and their returns being accepted by the IRS.  But it had to be offered--there was no way to opt in by request.  So far there has been no word at all as to whether there will be a similar program for 2019 returns; if there is one, it would not become available until late January at the earliest.

Here's the link for the TurboTax refund advance

Turbo Tax Refund Advance 2020