Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ChaCha

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

Mine changed today dont knownwhat made me look on Sunday but it only says they've recieved it and it's being processed no ddd. Better. I assumed tue the dates are adding right for me  
ChaCha

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

And processing date on record of accounts I'll have to look but none of the codes or dates from last year were different than 0415after that year. Idk chaos lol

Mine said the same for a week then changed to the path act for 2 weeks. I got an update with a DDD at midnight for 02/22. I claimed both credits. Hope some of you got an update as well

Oh and I filed 01/15 and was accepted the same day

Tonight is a big update guys!

I mean tomorrow lol
kkehoex0

@chrumjessica what makes you say that lol
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

Lol. Right?
ChaCha

I hope hes right cause my sis in law has that line that's always been there telling her by Friday I dont have line just Sunday night got the change from path act to the processing message now I'm like what is really going on. She filed way after me. Oh well good luck.
meme0033

Anybody had a change yet?
meme0033

No change to mines at 12:23am....Sad
kkehoex0

No changes... I'm thinking we may get our dd on the 22nd and it'll update the 23rd
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

Well I hope so.

No many updates will happen tonight. Yesterday was Presidents’ Day. Irs was closed. But they worked their butt off today. Not everybody will receive it in the morning obviously but A LOT of people will see a change in the morning!!! I know this because I’ve done this for too many years and it has been after Presidents’ Day when the ball really gets rolling

This week of day a good 75% of you with dependents will have your update. Other than the ones having to verify identity obviously
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies