I’m trying to track my refund but need my exact amount I’m getting back how much is it?

We cannot see your return so we are unable to provide you with that information. However, I can show you where to find it.

• If you filed a Form 1040, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 20a.
  • If you filed a Form 1040NR, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 73a.
  • If you filed a Form 1040NR-EZ, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 23a.
  • If you filed a Form 1040PR, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 13a.
  • If you filed a Form 1040SS, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 13a.

Additionally, be certain you are choosing the correct filing status.

• If you filed a Form 1040, the Filing Status is shown on the top of the form above your name and social security number.
  • If you filed a Form 1040NR, the Filing Status is shown on Page 1, Boxes 1 through 6
  • If you filed a Form 1040NR-EZ, the Filing Status is shown on Page 1, Boxes 1 through 2
  • If you filed a Form 1040PR, the Filing Status is shown on Page 1, Part 1 Line 1
  • If you filed a Form 1040SS, the Filing Status is shown on Page 1, Part 1 Line 1