Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tina4

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Nothing is wrong with 152 they, are still processing it should be okay. Just wait for the next set of approvals should be this weekend.
Tina4

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

@robertamalone198  I was approved on Saturday and it was in my account when I woke up this morning. So roughly 3 days

Tina thanks doll.. it shows now in my tgp account so I guess by Friday the latest.. it says sent today 🙂

Mine was accepted on Feb. 5. I have code 152. I called the IRS and they said I may have to wait until after april 25th. I am not sure why. The person I spoke with didn't give me a clear answer. Is there anyone else out there who still has not gotten their refund?

I still havent gotten mine still says processing and have received 2 letters from irs anyone else still not have theirs?

I'm still waiting as well. Was accepted on Feb. 6. Have received the 2 letters stating that no additional info is needed and they are still reviewing. Hopefully they will release soon, especially now since Turbo Tax has taken their payment.... This is so ridiculous!

A very close friend of mine had the PATH ACT on her WMR page, yesterday morning 2/15 she checked it, and it said your return has been received and its being processed, this morning. 2/16/19 she woke up to her refund date. It does not mean that your refund is being audited or that you wont be receiving it. Just means its still being reviewed.

Approved this morning

DDD 2/22

Awesome. Still waiting on mine.
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

I'm still waiting too..

When did u file?
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

Well accepted on 1/22
,went to path,updated from that on 2/15 to being processed but didn't get a DDD this morning.....smh

Yeah. Mine did the same thing on 2/15. We should have them by tuesday im thinking.

It’s such a vague statement. I’m used to seeing the bar saying ACCEPTED, then PROCESSING. I’m surprised they didn’t think this would worry people. It’s like you file EIC and they treat you like you scammed them or something.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies