Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Did anyone get an actual ddd for 2/25 or is the next deposit date the 27th if we didn't get it today?
Tina4

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Check now it just updated about an hour ago, received a DDD of 2/27....Good luck
Stacyhultman1
Returning Member

Mine finally updated to DDD 2/27!!  Good luck everybody

Mine updated to DDD of 27th!!!!!

Yes! Finally got a DDD for the 27th! Hope everyone that was dealing with the same issue got their date!
dloper25
Returning Member

Updated to the 27th

Finally got my ddd.. yayyy 27th

My fiancé wasn’t soo lucky.. :( student loans took his whole 4500 dollars !!
yesyesro

Woke up to my ddd filed on Feb. 10

I got my ddd tooo!!!! On the 27th!!!
Tina4

Now if you have ddd and used turbo tax bank you can check your refund status at sb bank and trust
hthcam3

What is the Path Message can someone explain please
Tina4

Path message is the tax law stating refunds can not be released before 2/15 for those claiming the EITC and ACTC
hthcam3

Is it same as 152
hthcam3

I have tax topic 152 and haven’t received any answers from turbo tax or IRS
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies