Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

@MaxxKatie I hope something happens tonight

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

I'm pretty sure it updates during week days only that's why everyone got this code on the 26th
coryte

Now I'm worried! I called 2 times and was told it was because of the actc and EIC that I'd have it by 27th or to call back but neither one said anything about a hold! I thought it would update today but nope so I'm guessing they were wrong! This sucks!!

@coryte I was told that to I checked and still the same! I have a friend that updated this morning she was on the code!
coryte

Maybe they will update tonight but I'm guessing I'm just one of the unlucky ones!! This is crazy!!

@MaxxKatie I don't believe that's true I was on return received I checked Saturday same thing I woke up Sunday to the code  I couldn't call until Tuesday because of the holiday

I have another number to call and they have sat hrs 10-4 I'll be calling at 10. It's directly to refunds dial three eights seven eight two zero eight six zero

A person on FB page said she had the code for two weeks and got date for Feb 27 this morning.

@kaylachyna1995  how long did you friend have code be4 she got a date

I hope this helps someone. Go directly to the IRS and they will tell you what you need to do to correct your refund . Dont sit around and wait for the irs to review your return. If you do you will be waiting until june or july

Most ppl I know got the Feb 22 between Sunday and Tues. Now ppl have dates for Feb 27 that they got this morning

No Update.... This Is Really Stressful And Frustrating Like Nobody Knows Anything When I Call Around Everybody Saying The Same Thing There’s Gonna Be A Update On Feb 23 And People Should Get Their Refunds Feb 27- Mar 4 And We Check Today And Still See The Same Bs We Been Seeing...

I read on the IRS website that not all statuses change. It will remain the same. And your money will just be deposited before the 27th.
katina120

The person i talked to told me i can check it but mostly will say the same thing until the review is over which isnt until april but it could be different ..my moms said mid feb to late feb and she got date for the 27th but she didnt have the message we have
katina120

She just got the date today
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies