Solved: I’m on my iPhone..& I’m not seeing where to delete by the instructions I was given

I’m on my iPhone..& I’m not seeing where to delete by the instructions I was given

I want to start over but my iPhone doesn’t have what I need to delete

Need to start over in the TurboTax Mobile App? You can't do that in the app, but you can in the online version. Here’s how:

1.      Close the TurboTax Mobile App

2.      Sign in at TurboTax.com and select the blue Take me to my return button.

3.      On the welcome back screen, in the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then select Clear & Start Over (click or tap the 3 lines in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).

4.      Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

After your entries have been cleared out, we'll prompt you to select a TurboTax product so you can start over from the very beginning.

If you're signed in under last year's login, we'll automatically transfer last year's info over if you select the PLUS upgrade, Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed. Federal Free Edition (without PLUS) does not include the year-over-year transfer feature.

Open your account in the mobile app, log in, and you'll start with a clean slate. 

1.      Close the TurboTax Mobile App