Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

pmilan07

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@mynaiyah1219 I asked the same thing and they just said that it was for security measures. apart of me feels like anyone who did their taxes through Turbo Tax is the ones who had to wait out. Wow 4 weeks! Hopefully they come soon this is just so outta hand and rude!
vball2211

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@pmilan07  I think you’re right. It seems like all of us used turbo tax and we all are waiting.
pmilan07

@vball2211 right!
vball2211

I’m wondering if it’s worth using turbo tax next tax year if we are gonna have to wait this long. Hmm
pmilan07

@vball2211 I was thinking the same thing cause I know I'm not trying to go through this again but there's no way to know. Turbo tax is going to for sure say that they had nothing to do with it if you call them now and say something. I don't like H&R Block and I'm not going to pay someone XZY dollars to do what I can do

I'm not usuin it cAuse of this i heard it's just turbo tax
pmilan07

that's crazy and then they want you to still pay them and they are the reason why I don't have my refund

Think I'm going to try tax act next year
vball2211

So I it’s got my refund. BUT after turbo tax took their $82.37 fee I’m still missing $39.99. Who took that??
pmilan07

@vball2211 yea mines is 82.16 I didn't even know that i was paying for two tax preparations nor that I chose Deluxe I'm used to just paying 39.99. Turbo Tax is getting over for sure!
vball2211

@pmilan07 so it’s seems I paid for $82.37 and $39.99??? Why both fees?
pmilan07

@vball2211  that's what we need to look into because they need to give me back some money. I know for a fact that I never paid that much and for what reason its not like I got my money any quicker evidently

It's is a update tonight or should I say THURSDAY MORNING I hope my WMR changes to RECIEVED MESSAGE.
Q
vball2211

Yeah we definitely need the call them.
pmilan07

@mynaiyah1219 when did you do your verification?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies