First accepted then changed to view tax topic 152 now changed to PATH act check back late Feb so if we're going to be denied it would of done it by now

I'm in the same boat.  HOWEVER......what I find completely ABSURD is my friend filed 2 days before I did.....THEY DID GET EIC ALSO and they ALREADY HAVE THEIR MONEY!!!! so its a total lie that the IRS cannot issue refunds with EIC on it before late February!!!  I did her taxes on 1/29.....she had money in hand on 2/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sis in law  has 1 lid and got hers. I have filed  same way for last  18yrs same dependant same  social always got approved i hope for approval time not that important

I've had the same dependent for 21 years too...It's ridiculous that they changed the refund release from Feb 15th to Feb 27th.  I have a $500 electric bill to pay and I was counting on that.

I just want to know I have been approved  the wait I can deal with I went from accepted  to topic 15 to PATH act and I know my refund  status mid Feb

They didn’t change it from Feb. 15 to Feb. 27. They said don’t expect it to hit your bank until around Feb. 27. They start pushing out refunds Feb and officially accepting them. Depending when you file. I always file the end of January and get mine right around the 20th

Last year was Feb 15th..this year is Feb 27th.  How is that not a change?  They batch process all those returns when they accept them and the software then batch releases them to deposit on the 27th or the day before.  My return was accepted Jan 30th by the way.

So this wait means approval  I just have to wait

-__-

Lord. Haley. When you get yours before 2/27. Maybe then, you’ll actually listen.

They said don’t expect it to hit your account NOT that it will hit your account on Feb. 27. I was approved 1/30 and I’m getting mine next week.

Last year I was approved and given the money less than a week later. ITS POSSIBLE. AGAIN, they did NOT say they are not releasing funds until 2/27

Funds start releasing to people in batches to banks. 2/16-2/17