Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kikiloca

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

@aholmes527 I didn’t know I needed to fax my 1095a either til I got the letter I feel as if it shouldn’t let u submit your return if u needed this info. This year really sucks with all the delays but I hope with these delays they get on their jobs and get us our money.

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

@keyia1986 nope not at all I even called a tax advocate they haven’t even called back yettttt!!!!! I’m like I have a hardship lightbill due rent behind and everything all she said was she was gne notate my account. I called irs the day after it was nothing bt I have to week 10days for processing to be complete and up to 8 weeks for my return... last week I called like 3days n a row I was told the same thing...

@keyia1986 @aholmes527 I agree totally if we only need to fax information that means we went thru some type of processing for them to know we needed more informatio so I feel once it’s fax and received they should start bak on the return and process more quickly whn information is verified
Kikiloca

@jbaby86.precyous Are U Able to order your return and account transcripts? I look online and it says if your able to order them it’s more likely that they have finished your return idk how true this is

@keyia1986 I can’t online and when I called and ask about ordering one think that was Monday she said it’s not available

@keyia1986 I’m about to call the bs irs back tho right now
Kikiloca

I went online and I was able to order mines by mail and I have seen in other forums that once u can order them your return is coming soon after @jbaby86.precyous

Yeah that’s what the lady told me the other day once u can order it’s done processing

I’m on hold right now I told the lady I’m sick of hearing that 6-8weeks mess I bet y’all got y’all money give me mines I need to no what’s goin on wit my refund instead of 6-8weeks And den she looked in my account and told me basically I’m jus waiting on a ddd really
Kikiloca

Yes girl I’m so happy for you I think that’s the same for me and I’m tired of them telling me that like give me my money fr @jbaby86.precyous

@keyia1986 yep I’m like do ya job and u faxed your information before me so yeah we should b around da same time
Kikiloca

I’m hoping Saturday we get an update

I’m not even looking for Saturday after she broke it down it’s not only Wednesday and Saturday it’s every day overnights
Kikiloca

Ohh wow I didn’t know this @jbaby86.precyous  fingers crossed for both of us I’ll message in the am to see if your status has changed and post my stat.

@keyia1986 good luck #updatesplease
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies