lamont26f

I looked on irs.gov but it doeant say when my return is comin...is anyone else having this problem?

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you are looking for your tax refund, it usually takes 2 - 3 weeks to get your refund.  Some taxpayers get theirs early while some will wait the entire 3 weeks.  Taxpayers should keep in mind that “Where’s My Refund?” is updated once daily and usually overnight. IRS customer service representatives cannot provide refund information until 21 days have passed since the return was filed. “Where’s My Refund?” provides the most up-to-date information. 

Please see below for tracking your federal refund:
https://www.irs.gov/refunds

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

https://www.irs.gov/refunds