auzl7926

I listed my dependant's medical coverage but just noticed its not on return, what can I do??

LinaJ2018

It is possible.  You might not need to do anything.  Here is why:  If your total itemized deductions do not exceed standard deductions, it would not show on your Form 1040's as the program defaults you to take the standard deductions. 

By law, you're only allowed to deduct medical expenses above and beyond 7.5% of your Adjusted Gross Income AGI. Also, you need to itemize in order to take the medical expense deduction. Until the sum of all your itemizable deductions exceeds your standard deduction amount, your refund won't change.

LinaJ2018