I just realized i filed my taxes wrong. I have been a resident of arizona the entire year, but filed the 140NR, not a 1040. How do i fix this?

I was filing my taxes and was having trouble with an error on the form, I reached out to one of your live help people, and they assisted in getting the error off. My wife was trying to print my 1040 for a scholarship for our kids when she noticed it showed 140NR, and not as a 1040. What do I need to do to correct this? Wave been residents for the entire year of 2018. I moved to Arizona in December of 2017, and didnt file taxes for 2017 because I had little to no income. Please help us correct this.

Doubt it will make any difference at all but you can simply amend the return to change the residency status.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4667233-how-do-i-amend-a-2018-return-in-turbotax