Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

@kristalrob23 It shows like what I’m getting back and like the school credit I claimed but it doesn’t show a DDD.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

@snodnaki0989 Hopefully soon

I heard a big update will be tonight with refunds guys. Maybe we will hear something tomorrow

Any updates

No updates. Will be calling. I don’t understand why we haven’t got any updates yet??

@snodnaki0989 No updates for me either

@snodnaki0989 Please let me know what they say! I want to know what's going on

No updates on my end either

@jaydensmommy2016 I know that said 9 weeks but gosh this is nail biting! I verified on 2/13 and my return got pit back into processing on 2/14 and still not update yet.  My 2018 transcript is not available yet so I know it isn't even been processed.  Smh..... Ugh

Yes it is. Im waiting on the phone now. Today and tomorrow are the only 2 days i can call them. I work Wednesday through Saturday. 10 hr days and cant take a break to sit on the phone and wait.  This is so frustrating.

I’m on hold now. SMH and I will @kristalrob23

@snodnaki0989 thanks

@kristalrob23 well the lady told me that i was sent out a letter on February 20. She doesn’t know what it’s going to say but I’m still under review. So hopefully the letter will let me know what I need to do. SMH

I just got off the phone. I was supposed to get a letter to go to the nearest place to verify my identity. I have an appointment to go tomorrow. They told me I need all this stuff. What all do i really need?

@jaydensmommy2016 Not sure what u need in person but the questions they asked me where AGI from last year, amount of your refund for this year, mother's maiden name and bank account info
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies