Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I just finish filing my taxes and I need a copy. How can i get a copy? My printer was not working. My name is [PII Removed]

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ShondaH

I just finish filing my taxes and I need a copy. How can i get a copy? My printer was not working. My name is [PII Removed]

Since you are using the Online version, can log into your return from any computer.  Or You can save your return as a pdf file to your computer and then take it to another computer that has a printer.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1912544-save-your-2013-turbotax-online-return-as-a-pdf

To print your return, find a computer that's hooked up to a printer, open a browser, go to www.turbotax.com, and sign in there using the same login.

Before TurboTax Online shuts down in mid-October, you can also save your online return as a PDF file, put it on a thumb drive, plug it into a computer with a printer, and print it from there.

If you don't have access to a computer/printer system, a local "copy and print" service or shipping store ought to be able to help you out. For a number of reasons (security being one of them), we can't email or mail you a printable, or printed copy of your return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies