I just filed my 2019 Federal Tax Return & real...

I just filed my 2019 Federal Tax Return & realized Form 4562 Line 5 is blank. It's supposed to subtract Line 4 from Line 1 which = $1,020,000. What should I do?

Do you have Section 179 deductions reported on line 2 and detailed on line 6?

No I do not have Section 179 deductions reported on line 2 and detailed on line 6

Form 4562 won't print if you haven't placed new assets in service during the tax year. For example, you placed new assets in service last year and Form 4562 was included with your return. Form 4562 won't print out if no new assets were placed in service this year.

TurboTax only prints the forms and schedules that the IRS requires to be filed. 

Please see the TurboTax Help article Why are some IRS forms missing when I print my return for filing?for more information.