HI. You can print or save a copy of your return by following the instructions here:
- Sign back in at www.turbotax.com from any computer with a printer
- Once your're signed in, mouse over My TurboTax in the top left corner and click on My Tax Timeline
- Scroll down to the Some things you can do section and select Download/print return (PDF)
- Your return will open in Adobe Reader. Click the printer icon to open the Print window (or select Print from the File menu in the upper left corner)
- Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because TurboTax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.
If you are using the Federal Free Edition, remember to print or save your returns by October 15, as you will not have access to them after that without purchasing the PLUS upgrade.
I hope this helped. If I was helpful please let me know by voting up my answer. If you need more information or clarification you can comment back on this question.