I just e-filed my taxes but I wasn't asked to upload a copy of my W2 and 1098 forms for neither the federal nor the state tax return. Is this correct? What should I do?

If you are referring to an actual physical copy of your forms W2 and 1098, then -

This is correct.  You do not have to include copies of the actual documents when you electronically file (this is different from paper filing, where you are required to send a copy of the W2).  Now, you should have reported the actual information from those documents in the program and on your return.  But, you do not need the physical forms to accompany your e-file.