I help support my mother completely but I am in the military so she isn’t living with me. Last year I claimed her under my taxes but I don’t see an option here. How should I go about claimin

sohlegit

Okay
JulieCo

If you need to revisit the Dependents section in TurboTax Online, here's what you do:

1. Open your return in TurboTax, if you aren't already in it. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the Take me to my return button.)
  2. Select My Info on the left side navigation.
  3. Select the Add a dependent button if you need to add someone. Click the trash can icon next to the name of a dependent to remove them (we'll ask you to confirm removing them before we take them off your return).
Below is information on whether someone can be claimed as a dependent on your return: