cynthzgreg

I haven’t received my $25 giftcard referral. I haven’t received any email after she submitted her returns and got accepted.

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

It can take up to 45 days after your Friend redeems their special offer for you to receive an email with a link to select your gift card. For more information please see TurboTax Invite a Friend Program - Terms and Conditions for additional information. 

Samibrix

I have the same issue, I referred 3 people and they all filled. So when do I get the gift cards? They filled back in Feb.

Joe3rd

I have referred two people that have filed more than 45 days ago.  Where is my referral redemption email? 

Samibrix

It has been aost a year and I have referred three people and they all filled using the link I sent them and after 12 months I still have not received anything. This is a scam offer.

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@Samibrix and @Joe3rd, please read the Terms and Conditions in full to ensure that all eligibility criteria have been met.

ripped off1

Two people used the referral link I sent them and filed their taxes using it.  Neither received the 20% off, both were charged more than I was charged and I've not seen the $25 for each referral.  Apparently, I am not alone reading the many similar comments on this site.   Someone earlier said this felt like a scam, it feels that way to me and perhaps contacting state attorney general is in order to address what feels like fraud. 

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the above response from EbonyA. @ripped off1

jacalvillo919

Where's my $25? I referred someone and they used turbo tax!!

mesquitebean

@ jacalvillo919 wrote:

Has it been 45 days yet since they filed?  It can take up to 45 days after the friend redeems their special offer.

See terms:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/referral/terms

Did you send the special link to the friend, and did the friend use the link and finished and filed with TurboTax?   See this FAQ about the Invite a Friend program to be sure your friends fulfilled the requirements.  If it's been longer than 45 days, it also contains a contact link.

FAQ:  Learn about the TurboTax Invite a Friend Program

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/learn-about-the-turbotax-invite-a-friend-program/0...

If it's been longer than 45 days, at the bottom of the FAQ you will see a blue section "What if I referred my friend, they completed their taxes with TurboTax, but I never got a reward?"    Click that section to expand, and you'll see a contact link.