I haven't mailed my return yet. I need to add another W-2G. How do I add it and make the correction in turbo tax?

I had everything ready to mail but I didn't mail it yet.

You will need to log back into your return and then you can add the information to the program and then complete your filing. Since you already printed your returns to mail, you will need to follow the steps below to get back into your return:

To change to e-filing:

1. Sign into your account.

2. Click on the My TurboTax menu and select  Visit My Tax Timeline . 

3. Under SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO click on Add a state. (You are not adding a state to your return.  This allows you to get back into your return.)

This will allow you to get back into the return and you can navigate from there.