I haven’t have my refund for this year

Jairzhino78

I haven’t have my refund for this year

DJS

I haven’t have my refund for this year

What do you mean by "this year". You would not yet have filed your 2019 tax return.

Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.
**If this post is helpful please click on "thumbs up"**

I haven’t have my refund for this year

Do you mean your 2018 tax return?  When did you file?  Was it Accepted?  When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Then only the IRS can tell you.  IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/

Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end.  That was for federal and state combined.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?