Solved: I have three dependents but would like to see how much just my daughter gave me back on my return not all three as a whole.

I have three dependents but would like to see how much just my daughter gave me back on my return not all three as a whole.

Easiest way to do this is write down the current tax refund or balance due with the daughter being claimed.

Then go to Personal Information and edit the daughter (so she is no longer deducted on the return).

Write down the amount again of the refund or balance due.

Compare the amounts written down.

Make sure you edit the daughter again before you file so you claim her on your return.

Compare the amounts written down.