snowmutley

I have filed with Turbotax for several years and last year my computer crashed and have lost all of my tax flings. Is there anyway to recover them?

Have you been using TT desktop (CD/download)?  If so, your returns are only stored on your computer or any backup that you made.  But see:

How to Get Tax Transcripts and Copies of Tax Returns from the IRS | Internal Revenue Service

macuser_22

If you used the desktop version of TurboTax then the only copies are on your computer.    Hopefully you kept backups of your hard drive for recovery.