Solved: I have filed my tax return on 04/24/2020. I receiv...

I have filed my tax return on 04/24/2020. I received the state return but haven't received the federal return. How could I get it?

Please let me know

The IRS is closed & they are not taking phone calls.  They are still processing e-filed returns & stimulus checks but they have been behind.

It is taking the IRS longer to process returns since they are closed.  They are still processing e-filed returns but the 21 days (business days) is not the standard now due to Covid-19.  The IRS is not processing mailed in returns at this time.

You can check the IRS website, Where's My Refund, for update on your Federal refund, the website updates once a day.  

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

https://www.irs.gov/refunds