nukeglow

I have entered my deductions but don't see how my return will be filed

Will my return be sent as EZ1040 with standard deductions?  what is the final cost and will the schedule A deductions be saved even if they will not be used for filing

JaimeG

Before having to select and purchase a TurboTax Online Product you can view a Tax Summary which will show you the information you are looking for, including the form that is recommended for your filing. To view your Tax Summary please follow the steps below:

1. Log into your TurboTax Account and access your current Tax Return
  2. From the Welcome Screen find and click on My Account (near the upper right-hand corner of your screen)
  3. From the drop-down list find and click on Tools
  4. A box will appear with various options, From here find and click on View my Tax Summary

Your Tax Summary will appear and provide you with the deduction used for your return and at the bottom you will see which form is recommended and why.

For information on why a certain variation of 1040 is used please click on the IRS link below:
https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc352.html

The deductions that you entered will remain in the system until October 2017.

JaimeG