FrankTaxPayer

I have e-filed using TurboTax online. I wish to print a copy of returns and worksheets. The button for printing returns only prints returns. How can I print worksheets?

CassLO

Please see the directions below, to download and print all of the current years forms and worksheets:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account
  2. Click on Tax Home
  3. Scroll to bottom of page
  4. Click on Add a State (we're not really going to add anything)
  5. Click on Tax tools (left menu)
  6. Click on Print Center
  7. Click on Print, save or preview this year's return
  8. Put a check mark in the box for Federal Returns and State Returns (if you have one, or more).
  9. Click Include government and TurboTax worksheets
  10. Click View or print forms
  11. A new window will open that will give you the option to download and/or print.   This will include all forms and worksheets, including vouchers.
FrankTaxPayer

Thank  you. I also found that by clicking the button to amend my return, I was able to print worksheets. I did not proceed to amend. Thank you again.