Have you tried the following?:
Please try this:
If you need to find out the form that needs to be mailed it should be on the filing instructions. To get the you will first need to get your return back open so you can access the Print Center.
- Sign in to your TurboTax account
- Click on the Tax Timeline and choose the year you want to work with
- At the bottom of the Tax Timeline screen is a section 'Some things you can do'
- Click on Add a state--you are not going to actually add a state but this will open the return back up so that your Federal taxes, State taxes, etc. tabs are now accessible.
Once you have the return open:
- Click on My Account at top right of webpage
- Click Print Center
- Choose I'd like to: Print, save, or preview this year's return.
- A pop-up will come up and the first option is to Print forms sent to government (recommended)
- If you click the drop-down arrow to right of choice box you will get two more choices:
- Forms files with the government PLUS all worksheets
- All Forms--this option should include the filing instructions.
Still have questions?Make a post