Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

Jacintia95 WTH o wow SOO sorry that happened to u how did u find out?..... o wow now I am REAL worried AGAIN SMDH

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

Had a good day decided to check 1 bar on wmr

Is it jus now showing received or approved for u jaeschilman60

Received

My refund went from being received with one  bar  to none of the bars and no refund amount but it was saying still processing and then I checked it this morning now it's not saying still processing it says received your refund and it is being reviewed

Most likly ull get a ddd next update

Hope so.Its aggravating because it has changed so many times it first was posted showing the bars and refund received and processing and then a few days later all the bars disappeared and it says still processing and then this morning when I checked it none of the bars are refund amount showing and all it says is refund received and being reviewed and it has no codes are anything.

Im in a tax group on fb n 90% of ppl that this happens to get a ddd the next update do you know your cycle?

Not sure what you mean.i know it was accepted and showed the bars on the 6th of this month and then about 3 days later the bars disappeared and it just says still processing and then this morning when I checked it that's when it had changed to 3 phone received and being reviewed
cmarure03

@donnafay83 that’s a good thing, just means someone’s actually looking at your taxes and if everything is good you’ll get a ddd...

Glad your getting somewhere finally @donnafay83 mine showed received as well 6th of this month on the irs2go app and then the 10th bars disappeared and still just showing being processed mumbo jumbo but just the message still no bars or nothing

They dont even have mines on file they said they didnt recieve it

Smmfh jacintia95 I'd b calling non stop

I did call my TA SAID I HAD TO REMAIL IT AND FAX A COPY TO HER ALSO

@jacintia95 so now you got to go back threw the whole process again like me
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies