missbeautyful201

I had to get a new card from my bank . I wanted to know if it will still go to my bank.

Did your account number change?    If the direct deposit goes to a wrong or closed account, the deposit will go back to the IRS and then the IRS will issue and mail a check to the address on your tax return.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...

missbeautyful201

I have the same bank it’s just lost my card so I had got a new one.

@missbeautyful201 wrote:

Usually a replacement card with still have the same bank routing number and account number as the original card so there would be no issue if you are receiving deposits on the card.  Only your bank can verify if the information on the replacement card is the same as the old card.