`

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

It takes about 4-8 weeks (it may be sooner) for the IRS to process a tax return that was filed without an 8962/1095-A.  If the delay is causing you a hardship then contact the Taxpayer Advocate Services for more help.  http://www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/contact-us

Your refund amount may go up or down depending on your income and the amount of Advanced Premium Tax Credit you received on the 1095-A.   

The change is calculated on Form 8962.  If you have an amount on line # 26, that amount will be added to your refund.  If you have an amount on line # 29 instead, this amount will be deducted from your refund.  

How did you fax in the 8962 forms? The irs said they would send me a letter to fax back with the forms but I have not received anything yet.

The timeline I just went through for the exact same thing.

Received letter on Feb. 25th, faxed in my 8962 and 1095a same day (8pm)
On March 5th, Topic 152 was added to my check my refund profile (amount disappeared)
Today, March 7th, Bar returned with Refund Approved and expected refund issue date on March 11th

Doesn't take as along as they say it does. If you wait a week and then call them, they should be able to confirm the receipt of the fax according to status of your return. Hope this helped.

I have been wondering the same thing, I faxed mine on Feb. 24th and haven't heard anything back yet. I am anxiously waiting and hoping to get mine soon. I am glad to hear that they are processing these faster than they quoted!

What's the fax number?

I had to fax mines I recieved my letter on March 1 and fax March 6 hopefully I can call
Monday and find out something

I mailed mine back in on 03/01, hopefully I’ll hear or see something soon. I know everyone can use it, and now.

I recieved my letter March 1 they mailed it out on February 19th so I had to fax my information over on March 6 jus talked to somebody today she stated that they did in fact recieved my information and it’s been process it should b process in about 10 days but give it up to weeks to receive my refund.... hopefully I recieve my refund n those 10days

I filed my tax return on 1/28 got accepted on 1/29 never got an update paper was received on 3/5 but I faxed paperwork on 2/27 bc I was confused on what was going on so I called and they told me that I could fax it still no refund when I called to ask did they receive it I was told that they couldn’t tell me bc the fax machine runs all day and they can’t give receipt if it was received or not. They told me it would typically be up to 8 weeks from when they receive it had anyone received their tax return yet

Has any one received their refund since returning the letter and who do you call??

what is the number you call to check to see if they receive your information

One 8 hundred eight 2 nine ten fourty

I Faxed Mines On 3/12 I Called The IRS The first time they wouldn’t tell me whether they received the fax said it could take up to a week to receive to wait 8 weeks. I called again a couple days later and they lady said to wait 12 weeks and wouldn’t tell me any info. The irs is so backed up they are just telling people things where did she come up with 12 weeks when the papers says 6 to 8.

@keyia1986 don’t call the number on the letter they gone tell anything that’s why I called the normal
Number they give u more information

I faxed mines on the 3/6 and I called they told me it’s back in processing