turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

beltran1-

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

I faxed on april 5th, on April 17th i called irs and was told it had been recieved to allow 6-8 w, on 4/26 tax topic was added to wmr, on 4/27 it had gone away and had full info i have a ddd date for 5/1. Average wait time about 4 weeks from time of faxing. Goodluck.
laddidles

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

I’m now on 7 weeks and they retracted their statement of receiving my docs two weeks ago! I just want it to be over and completed
mj7641

Any updates today for anyone?
mj7641

I’m assuming there has been an change to my refund due to the amount I’ve been entering is not working anymore.
laddidles

There is actually a maintenance update today. I tried the app and my old refund is still showing so nothing for me again. I’m 8 weeks on Tuesday
mj7641

@laddidles hopefully we will get some good news soon
mj7641

Any news
laddidles

Hi I was on the phone Wednesday with a rep and was now told that they never received my docs, after I was previously told twice that they were received. They put code 324 on my acct meaning I never responded to the letter (which I did) so now I have to wait another 6 to 8 weeks, they are processing as is. I certify mailed my docs again two days ago. According to her now I will get my original refund and when they process my docs I will get the additional. We will be more than half way through the year before I see anything, I’m so irritated this is just not ok at all!
mj7641

@laddidles oh no sorry to hear that.
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

It takes about 4-8 weeks (it may be sooner) for the IRS to process a tax return that was filed without an 8962/1095-A.  If the delay is causing you a hardship then contact the Taxpayer Advocate Services for more help.  http://www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/contact-us

Your refund amount may go up or down depending on your income and the amount of Advanced Premium Tax Credit you received on the 1095-A.   

The change is calculated on Form 8962.  If you have an amount on line # 26, that amount will be added to your refund.  If you have an amount on line # 29 instead, this amount will be deducted from your refund.  

I faxed my 1095A in on March 22nd and was told wait 6-8 weeks after for my refund. It's April 3rd and still nothing yet. I called the IRS multiple times and I keep getting the same answer just wait 6-8 weeks. Anyone else have any luck?
skoobz2

I faxed my 1095A and 8962 on March 14.   On March 23 i got tt 152 and the next day it went away. I called Irs on April 1 and was told  that my fax was received to wait 8 weeks
jess_chur

When I called the number I provided above they told me my return went up. They gave me all the same info. Wait 8 weeks but one sweet woman did inform me they have to say that legally that once it's been processed you'll receive a letter 5 to 10 days and and the refund shoe follow very shortly.
skoobz2

UPDATE  i got my ddd this morning for april 9
meghiij

I FINALLY have a date!!!! 4/10 thank goodness this is over lol!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies