turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

hboral

I had fees from SBTPG removed however my refund expected was $10000 and I only received $30. I called Irs and Treasury no offsets, do they make two direct deposits?

Hello? Was this ever resolved ? I had a similar issue. Seems like there is a major problem here turbo tax.
Yre

I had fees from SBTPG removed however my refund expected was $10000 and I only received $30. I called Irs and Treasury no offsets, do they make two direct deposits?

I’m having this issue now. What was the resolution?????

Cching91
Returning Member

Having the same issue can any one help. This is ridiculou

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

You posted your question on a very old thread. Would you please clarify what the exact issue you are having? Have you checked your refund status with Where's my Refund?

@Cching91

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’m having the same issue. These mfs said my refund is only 1,000 when IRS and Turbo tax confirm $4,525. Class action lawsuit is needed. 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

TurboTax calculates the amount of your refund, or additional taxes owed based on the information that you entered into the program. When the IRS and/or your state receive the returns, they compare what is on the return to what they have in their system for you. When they make adjustments to your return it is to account for the difference in what was reported on the return and what they are showing in their system. You can call the IRS and speak to a tax representative about what was changed on the return and why.

You can also see this Turbo Tax FAQ for information. 

Why is my direct-deposited refund or check lower than the amount in TurboTax?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Nope. I called IRS and Turbo Tax they both have a correspondence of the exact amount IRS sent me. 

the only ones saying it’s wrong is SBTPG. I was informed by the IRS that it looks like the third party bank is “trying to get over on me”

if my amount was offset the treasury line would say so. There is nothing on offsets. If my deposit is what Sbtpg says it is I will be pressing charges .

turbo tax says call if they make a wrong deposit.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies