I got the debit card turbotax offered and they sai...

I got the debit card turbotax offered and they said I was approved for the advance. I got the email dating it

Saying it was loaded and too log in to make online purchases but it won't let me... I'm confused
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the information below on dates and more information about refunds. Returns filed with the CTC tax credit may take a little longer to process:

https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/tax-compliance/news/21123770/chart-shows-estimated-irs-income-tax...

i am geting best knowlege thought your article thanks again to share a great knowlwdge 

for Date