rowenar22

I got prequalified for an advance and my federal just got accepted today. Will I get it within an hour like it said or 48 hours?

EbonyL122824

You should receive your refund advance funds within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-receiving-your-refund-advance/00/27510

aluna1776

Did you ever receive the advance? I was just approved earlier tonight (around 8pm) and I’m still waiting for the funds to be deposited onto the prepaid debit card

TiffanyL

Once the IRS accepts your e-filed return and if you are eligible and approved for Refund Advance (a 0% APR loan with $0 loan fees) and the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your return.The link below has some great information that will assist you with the Refund Advance:

Refund Advance

wbriller

It has been 4 days since the irs accepted my refund and I still have not receive a denial or approval notice for my refund adavance?

DonnaLO

Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder in addition to your Inbox. If you did not receive the email, please call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169