turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rowenar22

I got prequalified for an advance and my federal just got accepted today. Will I get it within an hour like it said or 48 hours?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

I got prequalified for an advance and my federal just got accepted today. Will I get it within an hour like it said or 48 hours?

You should receive your refund advance funds within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-receiving-your-refund-advance/00/27510

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Did you ever receive the advance? I was just approved earlier tonight (around 8pm) and I’m still waiting for the funds to be deposited onto the prepaid debit card

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Once the IRS accepts your e-filed return and if you are eligible and approved for Refund Advance (a 0% APR loan with $0 loan fees) and the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your return.The link below has some great information that will assist you with the Refund Advance:

Refund Advance

wbriller

It has been 4 days since the irs accepted my refund and I still have not receive a denial or approval notice for my refund adavance?

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder in addition to your Inbox. If you did not receive the email, please call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies