`

I got a message from the IRS 2/06/2019 saying it was a delay in processing my taxe return and If I have any questions please feel free to call, What do they mean?

If my taxes say, It is a delay in processing my taxes. Do that me I'm getting adu audit

The IRS is only advising you that it will take a little longer to process your tax return.  It does not mean you are being audited, or even to call....just that it's taking longer.

Yeah, I wouldn't call the number they provide you. I was concerned about mine and called, only to talk to a very rude man who was no help at all.

I have called several times and get a different answer each time. Waste of time.